Sorry, strawberry picking is over for the season!
$3.00/lb you pick’em
Closed for the Season!
Group scheduling available – call Van at 713-876-8645 for booking information.
*Times/days may change due to poor weather, so check our Facebook page or call 713-876-8645 for updates.
Local Honey and Produce also available for sale.
We are located approx. 48 miles N of downtown Houston, up Hwy 59, and 30 miles E-NE of the Woodlands at:
270 Pine Valley Road
Cleveland, TX 77328
Click here for map
- We accept Cash and Credit Cards.
- We can only provide plastic bags, so feel free to bring your own pail.
- Bring Insect repellent, sun screen, a hat and an umbrella.
- Pets?, Please keep dogs on lead and confined to our parking area.
- We do not have picnic tables, but consider bringing a lunch and lawn chairs.
- Be respectful of areas told as being off limits.
- Do not pick the strawberry flowers or green berries.
- Be aware of fire ant beds; it is that time of year.
- We have a small playground available, but the grass has not been cut.
When you are finished picking berries, you can walk around parts of the farm and see what’s growing. You’ll see some of our pastured pigs wallowing in the mud as well; a cow or two as well.